Commercial Assistant - Kortrijk
Your day as a commercial assistant at the counter at bpost never looks the same. One minute you're taking delivery of a parcel for return, the next you're helping a customer with a registered letter, and the next you're opening a new account at bpost bank. What is the same every day, however, are the social contacts and the friendly atmosphere among colleagues.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You log every phone call in our contact management system.
- You ensure that data is correctly logged at all times.
- If a customer needs documents, brochures or information, you make sure the customer receives them.
- You keep your knowledge up to date by following training or studying on your own.
- You pass on valuable input to your team leader that can help improve service.
- You always prioritise our strict confidentiality and fraud-fighting rules.
- You have a secondary school diploma.
- You have at least six months’ experience in an equivalent position.
- You can handle customer and call processes.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of French.
- You can use Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
- You are focused on customers and results, and you are good at dealing with stress.
- You are a team player, sociable with good listening skills.
- You always look at things with an analytical mind.
- At bpost you make the difference by being a good listener and having a customer-first mindset.
- In a dynamic working environment like our call center, your drive and desire to do more for your customers every day are key.
- Your daily efforts are rewarded with much more than a competitive salary package, including numerous fringe benefits.
- Are you interested in concrete career opportunities and stimulating trainings? This is the job for you.