Truck Driver - Namur
Would you like to become one of the unique bpost faces? Good news: even in this age of social distancing we continue to look for talent. We need you – now more than ever – to help us connect people. Thanks to the hundreds of colleagues at our cleaning service, who have provided thousands of litres of hand sanitiser and tens of thousands of facemasks, bpost is able to guarantee a covid-secure application process and working environment.
- As a bpost driver you do much more than simply drive a truck.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading.
- And along with your colleagues you have other duties in the transport warehouse and at the bays.
- You follow the rules of the road and the bpost safety guidelines at all times.
- You are physically fit, which allows you to perform more physically demanding duties too.
- You are happy to work various shifts.
- You are able to provide a certificate of good conduct.
- You are 18 or older.
- You hold a CE driving licence.
- As a truck driver you often work in your own region.
- bpost also offers numerous career opportunities.
- You can count on plenty of assistance in your first few weeks on the job. But you will also have opportunities to learn new things after that, because bpost has an extensive range of trainings.
- bpost even gives you the opportunity to earn your secondary school diploma if you do not have one.
- If you start on a temporary basis through a staffing agency, after a positive appraisal you will be offered an open-ended contract of employment as soon as there is a vacancy.
- As well as a competitive salary, you can also count on numerous fringe benefits, including a contribution to your commuting costs, lunch vouchers, a no-accidents bonus, extra pay for night shifts and ARAB compensation.