Truck Driver CE - Lummen
Would you like to become one of the unique bpost faces? Good news: even in this age of social distancing we continue to look for talent. We need you – now more than ever – to help us connect people. Thanks to the hundreds of colleagues at our cleaning service, who have provided thousands of litres of hand sanitiser and tens of thousands of facemasks, bpost is able to guarantee a covid-secure application process and working environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a bpost driver you do much more than simply drive a truck.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading.
- And along with your colleagues you have other duties in the transport warehouse and at the bays.
- You follow the rules of the road and the bpost safety guidelines at all times.
- You are physically fit, which allows you to perform more physically demanding duties too.
- You are happy to work various shifts.
- You are able to provide a certificate of good conduct.
- You are 18 or older.
- You hold a CE driving licence.
- A one-off monthly salary of €2.063
- The possibility of a permanent contract after only 3 weeks
- And many other advantages:
- Meal vouchers worth €8/day of work (net value €160/month)
- Eco-cheques worth €250 net/year
- RGPT allowance of € 31 net for 20 working days including outdoor work from 4.37 to 5.23
- Safety allowance up to € 128,28 gross for 20 days working days in case you don't have any accident during working hours
- Year-end bonus (after 1 year, pro rata)
- Year-end gift (€40 net/year)
- Annual bonus based on company results
- Clerck contract
- Double annual vacation pay
- A job in your own region: you sleep in your own bed!
- Min. 23 paid holidays
- In addition, bpost offers you numerous career opportunities and a wide range of training possibilities (including the possibility of obtaining your secondary school diploma)