Commercial Assistant - Hasselt
Your day as a commercial assistant at the counter at bpost never looks the same. One minute you're taking delivery of a parcel for return, the next you're helping a customer with a registered letter, and the next you're opening a new account at bpost bank. What is the same every day, however, are the social contacts and the friendly atmosphere among colleagues.
Want to get to know more about life at bpost? Read Joran's story.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a commercial assistant, you are the face of bpost in your postal office. You welcome your customers with a smile and offer them the right solutions based on your knowledge.
You ensure that your knowledge of our products and services is always up-to-date.
You always strive for the best service and do not just want to answer the question, but want to exceed expectations. You actively contribute to an ever better service
You do not only provide information, but also promote our postal, banking and insurance products and services. If necessary, you refer a customer to a customer advisor.
- You have a higher education degree
- You can reach the postal office with your own or public transport, and you are open to work in different postal offices in your area
- In this job, you will have many social contacts. This gives you energy, and of course you are customer friendly and commercially minded
- You want to keep learning and are willing to self-study, we will give you the opportunity to continue to develop and grow
- full time gross monthly salary of €2.381,27 and many fringe benefits:
- Lunch vouchers: € 8 nett/day
- travel allowance for your journey to work
- Head of Household allowance up to €58 gross/month
- A product knowledge allowance up to €283 gross
- A job in your own area: no traffic jams for you!
- Thanks to our wide range of training courses, you can continue to grow.
- You will be part of an exciting work environment that is constantly evolving. You will have the opportunity to make your mark.