Sorter - Awans
Would you like to become one of the unique bpost faces? Good news: even in this age of social distancing we continue to look for talent. We need you – now more than ever – to help us connect people. Thanks to the hundreds of colleagues at our cleaning service, who have provided thousands of litres of hand sanitiser and tens of thousands of facemasks, bpost is able to guarantee a covid-secure application process and working environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You sort various types of letters and parcels, both by hand and by machine, working with sorting machines, scanners and other equipment.
- In everything you do, you are accurate and orderly.
- You work in regular shifts: each sorting centre has a morning, afternoon and night shift.
- You are 18 or older.
- You are physically able to carry loads.
- You have followed at least primary education.
- You are able to provide a certificate of good conduct.
- Competitive monthly gross salary of €2.063
- Lunch vouchers of €8/working day
- Contribution to commuting costs
- Extra pay for night work
- Assistance for the first few weeks
- Numerous career opportunities
- An extensive range of trainings. You even have the opportunity to earn your secondary school diploma if you do not have one.
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Work in your own area