Sales operations manager
Sales operations manager
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
The Sales operations manager is responsible for supporting the Sales Directors within Radial EU.
· You are the point of contact for the sales directors.
· You provide support in winning large RFP's.
· You assist them in sales force enrichment and maintaining quality. Furthermore, you give them insights with regard to lead validation.
· Make the overview for the pipeline update calls with the CCO.
· You keep track of the KPI's of marketing and sales.
· You manage cross-functional coordination of internal and external workstreams, including running cross-functional meetings, assigning tasks and pro-actively do the follow up.
It goes without saying that you are a customer-oriented team player with strong conviction skills.
Furthermore, we would like to emphasise the following:
- You have experience with account management in a commercial B2B function. Experience in the fullfillment sector is a plus.
- You are result-oriented. You present yourself as a trusted advisor who guarantees a quality service.
- You are communicative and like to get in touch with people.
- You have experience with the conclusion of commercial contracts.
- You speak English and German and you have a good knowledge of the second national language. You can also express yourself fluently in English.
- Attractive compensation and development opportunities
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
- Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations