Manpower planning Manager
MANPOWER PLANNING MANAGER
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
We are looking to recruit a Manpower Planning Manager to support all Radial EU entities. Home base of the MPP will be our site in Groningen (The Netherlands).
The Manpower Planning Manager will be responsible to formulate manpower plans in the operations for an effective utilisation of workforce in an E2E vision. Together with the management, he/she will develop and implement a dynamic organizational strategy wrt the planning of personnel and will ensure that the Operations have the required trained and skilled personnel to meet current and future human resource needs in all operations sites of Radial Europe.
The Manpower Planning Manager is the preferred spokesperson within his/her area of expertise for operational management.
· Identifying recruitment needs (temporary workers, temporary operators/warehouse employees, students), challenging operational management, ensuring correct long-term forecasting of recruitment needs.
· Responsible for planning of training, obtaining specific certificates, for own staff as well as temporary staff and job students and this in consultation with the local operational management and the HR Managers.
· Ensuring uniformity of operational staff management processes in the various entities:
o Monitoring the correct application of processes and procedures.
o Identify improvement or change needs and analyse these needs and their possible impact.
o Coordinating the various parties involved to implement changes.
· You will work closely with the local HR Managers, international payroll experts, other manpower planner managers and performance specialists. Together you will all support the growth of Radial EU, everyone in his/her own field of expertise.
It goes without saying that you have strong analytical skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You have several years of experience in Manpower Planning. Expertise in e-commerce logistics sector is a must.
· You are a born communicator. You can connect with both operational teams and management - Both excellent written and spoken Dutch and English and presentation skills are key qualities for this role.
· You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. You set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
· You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
· Regular travel to other European site where Radial is present is necessary.
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations