Head of Controlling
Radial, Inc., a bpost group company, is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations. Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies; efficient fulfillment and supply chain services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
We are looking for a highly qualified finance individual responsible for all aspects of strategic financial planning for our e-commerce logistic activities in the Netherlands at Radial Groningen.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to understand performance and drive initiatives to reach our goals. The role has a broad scope and is best suited for a person who is comfortable engaging in strategic discussions with senior leaders, a passion to keep learning and developing their financial and commercial skill set, and excellent communication and influencing skills. While based in Groningen, you will work with business leaders in the Netherlands and the main European Markets (UK, Germany, Belgium, Poland and Italy). Additionally, while your primary focus will be the Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to take on EU-wide roles that allow you to drive processes and initiatives on a larger scale.
· You co-own the financial success of Radial in the Netherlands. You have the freedom and opportunity to consult, challenge and influence business decisions and drive our results.
· Partner with NL leadership on new projects and business ideas that allow our business to continue to grow quickly and deliver world class customer experience;
· Own all financial processes, reporting, and analysis for Radial Netherlands, plus work with senior leaders of the business to build and understand key performance metrics;
· Play a leadership role in improving EU-wide processes for our business;
· Develop tools that help us better understand business performance;
· Take on ad hoc projects and roles beyond Netherlands in support of our business.
You combine a strong financial expertise with a convincing personality, good communication- and interpersonal skills.
We would like to emphasize the things below:
· You have a contagious passion for finance and your Master's degree proves this.
· You have 5 to 10 years of wide financial management experience encompassing strategic financial management. Strong focus on long term plans is a major requirement.
· You have worked and thrived in an international and fast-moving commercial organisation, preferably in a sector related to e-commerce logistics, fulfilment.
· You like to have impact: in this position you have a high exposure to internal (C-level) stakeholders. This position requires good communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
· You are able to challenge with respect and convince with fact-based arguments.
· Your analytical approach enables you to understand the systems and processes and dive deep into the details, but you also need to keep the overview and the hands-on approach to make your conclusions very comprehensible.
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
· You are flexible and ready to travel up an ad hoc base.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· You are part of one of the fastest growing companies in its industry in Europe. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· You participate in the development of our international expansion, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly Radial culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
· Radial is part of the bpost group and is hereby supported by a very reliable support of its international growth ambitions.