E-Commerce Bid & Sales PerformanceManager
E-commerce Bid & Sales performance manager
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
The E-commerce bid & sales performance manager is responsible for developing and overseeing an effective sales process to enable the growth of Radial.
- You are the go to person for the sales colleagues regarding sales processes and tenders.
- You provide support on all sales process related matters: in winning large RFP’s, contract signing and distribution of leads.
- You will do the analysis of the RFP, review the pricing and coordinate between the different services of Radial EU and the Bpost Group.
- Detecting all possible tenders and setting up and organizing the response to these tenders, including administrative documentation and reporting
- Supporting the sales stakeholders, with the customers, in pre-tender phase and in the negotiation and/or selling process, in order to increase the chances of success
- You assist them in sales force enrichment and maintaining quality. Furthermore, you give them insights with regard to lead validation.
- You make the overview for the pipeline update calls with the CCO.
- You keep track of the KPI's of marketing and sales and are responsible for Month end reporting.
- You manage cross-functional coordination of internal and external workstreams, including running cross-functional meetings, assigning tasks and pro-actively do the follow up
It goes without saying that you are a customer-oriented team player with strong conviction skills.
Furthermore, we would like to emphasise the following:
- You have experience with account management in a commercial B2B function. Experience in the fullfillment sector is a plus.
- You have experience in bid management (or related activity such as purchasing, pricing, legal, sales…)
- You are result-oriented. You present yourself as a trusted advisor who guarantees a quality service.
- You are communicative and like to get in touch with people.
- You have experience with the conclusion of commercial contracts.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English is absolutely required, other EU languages are a plus.
- Attractive compensation and development opportunities
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
- Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations