Business Development Representative
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
Location: Chadderton – Manchaster (UK)
Radial is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) that is eager and excited to kick off their sales career and join our team. The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
· Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
· Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
· Maintain and organize an annual book of business
· Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of radial’s expansive list of branding solutions
· Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field
· 1-2 years of experience in a quota carrying position
· Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
· Exception written and verbal communication skills (German and English is a must)
· Strong time management and organization skills
· Previous experience using marketing automation software is preferred
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations