Business Development manager - Poland
About Landmark Global, a Bpost company
Landmark Global, a bpost company, is looking for a Business Development Manager for Europe to support further growth of its Parcels & Logistics division in the area. The Parcels & Logistics Crossborder Europe & Asia division markets a range of Mail & Parcel services related to the e-commerce industry in Belgium and abroad.
We want to deliver a qualitative , professional and client orientated service. Therefore we are looking for a natural born hunter who can make the difference for our clients and prospects.
Building on your own network, business acumen and market intelligence, our mutual goal is to grow the business of Landmark Global and his customers.
Role and responsibilities
- You are a born hunter who can identify and develop new strategic opportunities at existing customers as well at prospects. Those are based on your international network and knowhow within the e-commerce business.
- Cultivating brand new relationships within new prospects, and turning raw concepts into compelling business plans for both parties.
- Managing those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase, and implementing periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.
- You will become a point of reference in the area and will participate in trade shows, events and conferences.
- It goes without saying that you have strong commercial skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a business development position in the e-commerce sector.
- You are a born communicator and can adapt yourself to different target groups, this fluent in English and Polish, other EU languages are a plus. As a result of your excellent communication you built easily good relationships and partnerships.
- You have a profound knowledge of selling techniques and experience with long and complex sales cycles.
- You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
- You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
Why Landmark global, a Bpost company?
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits.
This is where we really stand out:
- You are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
- As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.