Business Development Manager Nordics
As a Business Development Manager Nordics, you are the first person within our company who is responsible for finding clients for our fulfilment and transportation in the Nordic region. With a proven track record in sales, our talented team of e-commerce fulfilment specialists are looking for a strong sales expert to explore sales opportunities in the Nordic Region and generate business there. If you are up for the challenge, we can offer you a chance to work with some of the industries most talented players and very high growth brands. You can work from home but we expect you to be spending more time together with your prospects.
Location: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland or Iceland
· Generating new contract logistics revenue by sourcing for targeted customers that require warehousing and distribution services.
· Taking ownership and create and execute a personal sales strategy to tackle your business.
· Keeping up with new industry trends and developments.
· Building and maintaining relationships with relevant industry stakeholders.
· Occasional travel to other Radial & bpost entities may be required
· Putting Radial on the map in the Nordic Region by leaving your footprint through international client relationships.
· Engaging with C-level board members to create new business and collaborations.
· Executing business plans through identifying, qualifying and attaining new business wins to exceed sales and revenue goals.
· We have a great team to support you in every step, however our clients expect their counterpart at Radial (i.e. you) to be equal in their eyes, meaning you must know the numbers and solution you are proposing inside and out.
It goes without saying that you have at least a first experience in a similar position and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
Education, qualifications, experience:
· Min. 4 years’ experience in a Sales or Key Account Management role within the logistic industry.
· Demonstrated sales track record with fast moving, high growth Internet retailers.
· Experience and successful client collaborations with ratings from EU500K to EU5M annual contract value.
· Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers.
· Good understanding of logistic processes and what Radial can offer.
· Understanding of Total Cost of Ownership of complete supply chain for an Internet Retailer.
· Multi-tasking, ability to run several business projects simultaneously.
· Determination, effectiveness in solving problems and finding creative solutions
· We win together, not alone. Good team worker.
· Excellent communication abilities. Strong command of English.
· Ability to focus daily on opening doors and following up with leads to build and maintain a balanced pipeline.
· Mentality of a creative self-starter which amplifies that you have the ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect.
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities with an exclusive bonus system.
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial's network of global locations.
· A flat organizational structure that offers room for personal and team-oriented initiatives, open communication and direct reporting to C-level.