HR Field Support Advisor
bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment with challenging projects and inspiring collaborations, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The HR Field Support Advisors team acts as HR field advisors who will be responsible for supporting the local management of HR related issues. You will focus on absenteeism, recruitment and retention and participate in strategic change projects.
We are looking for an HR Field Support Advisor for the Central region (in the MCs of Philippeville, Beaumont, Mons, La Louvière and Ath). The team is largely made up of existing colleagues who are already very familiar with the customs and practices of bpost. However, in order to achieve national coverage, we are looking for a new colleague.
Local advice and support: depending on the needs, you will coach and supervise the local middle and first line management of four sites in different HR areas:
We consider the well-being and engagement of our employees to be crucial. In your role, you will take initiatives to ensure the right tools are used and proactively moderate consultation moments between team managers and employees.
You will become the local recruitment expert in consultation with the talent acquisition team and the head office planning team. You will coordinate recruitment initiatives of interim partners and attend job days or other events. You will establish a forecast on an annual basis in collaboration with local management.
Attracting talent is of course very important, but identifying and retaining talent is crucial. That is why it is essential to develop and implement a local retention policy. Here you play an active role in ensuring that turnover decreases significantly with a special focus on welcoming new employees.
bpost is undergoing a major change. In doing so, we want to meet the needs of today's customers. In the field of human resources, too, we are taking the necessary steps to this end, together with you, to translate, implement and facilitate the new projects at local level.
It goes without saying that as an HR Field Support Advisor you are a fluent communicator and naturally interested in people. We would like to highlight the following:
· You have an infectious passion for Human Resources.
· You get your energy from coaching and supervising team managers and their employees.
· You are pragmatic and always try to create a win-win situation.
· You have a master degree or equivalent through experience.
· You have experience in an HR advisory role, with a focus on absenteeism and/or staff retention.
· As you will be working on different sites, a driving licence is an absolute must.
· You are French speaking and have knowledge of the second national language and English.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, a function car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of over 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.