Commercial Assistant -
Your day as a commercial assistant at the counter at bpost never looks the same. One minute you're taking delivery of a parcel for return, the next you're helping a customer with a registered letter, and the next you're opening a new account at bpost bank. What is the same every day, however, are the social contacts and the friendly atmosphere among colleagues.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a commercial assistant, you are the face of bpost in your postal office. You welcome your customers with a smile and offer them the right solutions based on your knowledge.
You ensure that your knowledge of our products and services is always up-to-date.
You always strive for the best service and do not just want to answer the question, but want to exceed expectations. You actively contribute to an ever better service
You do not only provide information, but also promote our postal, banking and insurance products and services. If necessary, you refer a customer to a customer advisor.
- You are looking for a temporary new challenge where you can show and develop you talents
- You are customer-friendly and helpful
- You have a commercial mindset
- The many social contacts give you energy
- You are looking for a varied and multi-faced job
On top of that
- You have a High School diploma
- You can reach the postal office with your own or public transport
- You are open to work in different postal offices in your area
- At bpost you make the difference by being a good listener and having a customer-first mindset.
- In a dynamic working environment like our call center, your drive and desire to do more for your customers every day are key.
- Your daily efforts are rewarded with much more than a competitive salary package, including numerous fringe benefits.
- Are you interested in concrete career opportunities and stimulating trainings? This is the job for you.
- A full time gross monthly salary of €2.300,39 and many fringe benefits:
- Lunch vouchers: € 8 nett/day
- A one time product knowledge allowance of €275,96 gross
- travel allowance for your journey to work
- A job in your own area: no traffic jams for you!
- A temporary contract