bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
bpost aims to become a sustainable international e-commerce service provider. In order to reach that goal, we have set up an ambitious companywide transformation program that is part of the brand new Strategy and Transformation Office. The transformation Manager that we are recruiting, will play an essential role in managing and supporting the projects to make that change happen in a sustainable way.
Is this mission for you?
The Transformation Manager is part of the Group Transformation Office, that drives major transformation initiatives within the Group under direct sponsorship of the Group Executive Committee (for instance: becoming a client-centric and agile organization, large scale digitalization and process redesign, post-merger integration…). He/she will be flexibly assigned to manage one or more transformation programs typically on rotations for a period of ~6-18 months:
1. Drive the implementation of the transformation programs within bpost:
· Define, structure and execute transformation activities;
· Be accountable for the deliverables of the transformation programs;
· Engage in regular transformation program steering committees;
· Mobilize stakeholders across the entire group (business units, corporate units, …) and ensure initiative owners design & deliver the right outcome on behalf of the transformation program;
· Perform detailed analyses and content work together with key business stakeholders to drive the transformation program;
· Ensure sharing of best practices & solutions across initiatives in portfolio;
· Ensure critical interdependencies & risks are mitigated or escalated to the management.
2. Help developing initiative portfolios with stakeholders in bpost organization:
· Engage cross-functional organization initiative teams & ensure effective collaboration;
· Interact with key stakeholders to develop initiative portfolio to drive the Transformation program(s) forward;
· Develop KPIs to measure initiative progress;
· Identify links with other initiatives to support integration.
3. Monitor & report on progress of transformation (initiatives):
· Monitor overall program and sub-initiatives regarding budget, benefits, timeline & quality;
· Monitor developed KPIs and value creation of the initiatives;
· Review & challenge the implementation of the initiatives;
· Identify & mitigate roadblocks & risks or escalate them to the management and Group Executive Committee;
· Provide transparency to the management and Group Executive Committee on progress of KPIs;
· Prepare regular presentations to management and project-specific steering committees.
4. Communicate and build relationships with key internal stakeholders:
· Establish strong report with initiative owners and stakeholders involved in the transformation;
· Support development of change program associated with the transformation initiatives, working closely with the Head of Change;
· Align with Functional/Business heads to identify changes impacting their respective organizations & ensure smooth collaboration.
5. Develop, coach & monitor the Transformation Experts/Associates assigned to the same transformation program.
In your role of Transformation Manager, you are an experienced strategic project manager or program manager who combines analytical skills with a pragmatic, polyvalent and agile approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
· You hold a master degree
· 5 to 8 years of experience in project management & delivery, ideally in a strategy consulting firm;
· Credibility to collaborate with senior stakeholders
· Strong relationship building skills to create a rapport with the initiative owners
· Strong communicator, who can connect with both operational business teams and top management – both written and orally;
· Experience in developing, coaching and monitoring employees
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset / can do attitude
· Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
· You are pragmatical and show creativity;
· You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and sustainable solutions;
· You are able to work under pressure;
· Proactivity and priority management are your innate talents;
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
· You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
· Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
· The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
· You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
· You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.