bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
bpost aims to become a sustainable international e-commerce service provider. In order to reach that goal, we have set up an ambitious companywide transformation program that is part of the brand new Strategy and Transformation Office. The Transformation Expert that we are recruiting, will play an essential role in managing and supporting the projects to make that change happen in a sustainable way.
Is this mission for you?
The Transformation Expert is part of the Group Transformation Office, that drives major transformation initiatives within the Group under direct sponsorship of the Group Executive Committee (for instance: becoming a client-centric and agile organization, large scale digitalization and process redesign, post-merger integration…). He/she will be flexibly assigned to support one or more transformation programs typically on rotations for a period of ~6-18 months:
· Launching cross-functional initiatives with key business stakeholders in the organization and liaising with the Transformation Officer(s) to execute the Transformation program(s);
· Performing detailed analyses and content work together with key business stakeholders to drive the transformation program;
· Monitoring and reporting on progress of Transformation program(s) to the management;
· Challenging & reviewing the implementation of the transformation initiatives and providing inputs when necessary;
· Identifying roadblocks & issues and resolving them in an appropriate manner or escalating them to the management;
· Interacting with internal high-profile stakeholders and ensuring smooth collaboration with stakeholders in the business (BU units, functional units).
In your role of Transformation Expert, you are an experienced strategic and change expert who combines analytical skills with a pragmatic, polyvalent and agile approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
· You hold a master degree and 2 to 5 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm;
· You are a leader that can create support for transformation and change in programs with companywide impact;
· You are a strong communicator, who can connect with both operational business teams and top management – both written and orally;
· Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
· You are pragmatical and show creativity;
· You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and sustainable solutions;
· You are able to work under pressure;
· Proactivity and priority management are your innate talents;
· You have strong relationship building skills to create a rapport with the initiative owners;
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
· You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
· Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
· The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
· You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
· You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.