Specialist reporting & analysis
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In a context where correct contracting and invoicing is becoming more and more important for our parcels department, we are looking for an Excel specialist with strong analytical skills to strengthen our customer admin team.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an expert analysis and reporting you will strengthen the customer admin team by analysing situations or escalations based on data and reporting and discussing them with stakeholders. Your analyses will make it possible for the team to provide the right information to the (key) accounts for the parcel department.
- You interpret the request for information regarding contracting or invoicing and you deep-dive into the financial data.
- You analyse data in reports, filter out the right information and formulate a conclusion together with other departments (ICT, business analysis...).
- You create a custom-made report for each specific case.
- You are both the go-to person and the expert in the data for the customer admin department.
- You will mainly use Excel but will also become an expert in other tools.
It goes without saying that you are a service-oriented team player with strong analytical skills. However, we would like to emphasize the following points:
- You have experience in a similar position with good knowledge of reporting, filtering, searching… in datasets.
- You have an expert knowledge of Excel and are willing to learn other tools.
- You find challenge in creating custom-made, ad hoc reports.
- You are able to prioritize.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English. You preferably can also express yourself in French.
Why bpost ?
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers. Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliché buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.