Senior Manager Transformation
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
bpost aims to become a sustainable international e-commerce service provider. In order to reach that goal, we have set up an ambitious companywide transformation program that is part of the Strategy and Transformation Office. The Senior Manager Transformation will play an essential role in managing and supporting the projects to make that change happen in a sustainable way.
Is this mission for you?
The Transformation Manager is part of the Group Transformation Office, that drives major transformation initiatives within the Group under direct sponsorship of the Group Executive Committee (for instance: set up a global procurement operating model, large scale digitalization and process redesign, post-merger integration…). He/she will report directly into the Director Group Transformation.
1. Drive the implementation of the transformation programs within bpost:
- Define, structure and execute transformation activities
- Be accountable for the deliverables of the transformation programs
- Engage in regular transformation program steering committees
- Mobilize stakeholders across the entire group (business units, corporate units, …) and ensure initiative owners design & deliver the right outcome on behalf of the Transformation Program
- Engage cross-functional organization initiative teams & ensure effective collaboration;
- Develop KPIs to measure initiative progress;
- Perform detailed analyses and content work together with key business stakeholders to drive the transformation program
- Ensure sharing of best practices & solutions across initiatives in portfolio
- Ensure critical interdependencies & risks are mitigated or escalated to the management
2. Support the set up of the new Group Transformation Team
- Share Leadership values and ‘walk the talk’
- Interact with key stakeholders to develop initiative portfolio to drive the Transformation program(s) forward supporting the bpostgroup’s Strategy
- Pro-actively communicate on initiative progression, successes and drive group knowledge sharing
- Identify links with other initiatives to support integration.
3. Monitor & report on progress of transformation (initiatives):
- Monitor overall program and sub-initiatives regarding budget, benefits, timeline & quality;
- Monitor developed KPIs and value creation of the initiatives;
- Review & challenge the implementation of the initiatives;
- Identify & mitigate roadblocks & risks or escalate them to the management and Group Executive Committee
- Provide transparency to the management and Group Executive Committee on progress of KPIs;
- Prepare regular presentations to management and project-specific steering committees.
4. Communicate and build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
In your role of Transformation Manager, you are an experienced strategic project manager or program manager who combines analytical skills with a pragmatic, polyvalent and agile approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
- You hold a master degree or equivalent by experience;
- 8-10 years of experience in strategic transformation, ideally in a strategy consulting firm;
- Project and change management comes natural to you: manage cross-functional teams and external parties under tight deadlines within a culture of business transformation;
- You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
- Credibility to collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills to create a rapport with the initiative owners
- Strong communicator, who can connect with both operational business teams and top management – both written and orally;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset / can do attitude
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are pragmatical and show creativity;
- You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and sustainable solutions;
- Proactivity and priority management are your innate talents;
- You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.