Sales Manager (M/F)
speos is part of the bpost group since 2001 and is the market leader in regulatory document management of paper and digital output for large companies and in the optimisation of their business processes.
In order to continue servicing our existing customers and elaborate on new segments, we are looking for a Key Account Manager who is willing to specialize in the area of document management. A hunter who makes the difference in servicing the market.
We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, including interesting job opportunities while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
Are you addicted to selling and do you want to work in an organization with a family culture? Then you are the person we would like to hire.
· You are responsible for achieving the predetermined sales budget and sales objectives, by coaching and leading the KAM team:
· You translate the objectives of the company into sales objectives for the Sales department and define individual objectives to achieve the set budget.
· You are responsible for defining the annual budgets per customer and the follow up of these budgets
· You ensure that the sales process is respected by the KAMs.
· You are responsible for the implementation of the pricing policy for our tender offers in order to guarantee correct invoicing, and for identifying the risks.
· You actively participate in sales activities for large projects, where your technical expertise is an added value to perpetuate the trust of our customers. Ideally, you manage a number of customers yourself.
· You represent speos and give training, internally and externally.
· You lead and evaluate your direct reports and provide them with the right training, so that they can evolve and grow.
· You monitor the objectives (KPI) closely and take preventive and corrective actions if necessary.
· You are responsible for the evolution and application of sales force within the department.
· You are a born communicator and a flexible team player
· You have obtained at least a university degree, supplemented with a minimum of 5 years of experience
· You have experience with People Management
· You have commercial flair and the necessary independence
· You have an affinity with document management, It and production environments.
· You are trilingual (Dutch / French / English)
· You have an optimistic attitude and are a motivator and a team player.
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, representation allowance, annual bonus, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, non-recurrent bonus.
This is what distinguishes us:
· You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business.
· You are part of the evolving strategy of speos
· You get to work in a company that is undergoing change, but that, above all, creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.