Quality Process Owner Parcels
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Parcel Process Owner who will focus on improving the quality of our services for professional clients.
As a Parcel Quality Process Owner, you will work within our dynamic and enthusiastic Quality Performance team. You will create an improved customer experience by defining, both with operations and clients, actions to improve the quality of our services. You have end-to-end responsibility, including negotiating with various stakeholders and clients.
About the job
As Parcel Quality Process Owner, you will :
- Improve customer experience for (key) accounts, focussing mainly on quality, process and analysis.
- define KPI’s and monitor them.
- analyse data about quality issues and create correct reporting for internal use as well as for customers.
- define recommendations for improvement, make end-to-end actions plans and coordinate the execution of these plans together with operations and clients.
- be contact person for and collaborate constructively with key accounts in order to improve customer experience and the quality of our services.
- manage stakeholders in order to get things done, make sure that the right priorities are set and that the defined goals are met.
In your role of Parcel Quality Process Owner you combine strong abstract reasoning skills with a drive for enhancing customer experience and quality.
- You are a good communicator who is able to advice and challenge key accounts and colleagues. You make an impact by influencing.
- Good knowledge of these domains: quality analysis – process improvement – KPI monitoring.
- You are customer oriented and solutions driven
- You are analytical: you are able to understand and translate complex data into business language and an action plan.
- You show deep values (trust, ambition, team work, respect, client centricity) in all situations.
- You have knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.