Procurement - Transversal Project & Analyst Manager
Transversal Project & Analyst Manager
bpost is always on the move. We create for our people an environment with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for all.
Within this story, we are looking for a Transversal Project & Analyst Manager at the Center of Excellence for the Source to Pay (Procurement) department at Bpost Business Services.
Within Source to Pay, the Center of Excellence is permanently looking to increase the S2P maturity level and thus also to improve the S2P Performance whereby the following matters are monitored:
· Development and introduction of new methodologies and insights (process, system technical, legal);
· Constant search for process optimizations;
· Develop new aspects such as vendor and third party risk management programs;
· Internal and external experience, knowledge exchange and benchmarking;
· Compliance and sourcing support;
· Reporting (data analytics) and tracking of Performance (savings and added value);
· Develop and maintain tools, processes and systems (digital roadmap);
· Direct, guide and align transformations.
· Performance tracker, challenger and developer for the Source to Pay team with regard to savings and added value (data analytics).
· Project manager with follow-up of timing and results within defined project (a.o. vendor- and third party risk management) charters as well as the added value and business case of his/her projects.
· Change agent to align created new projects, methodologies and insights within the Source to Pay team.
· Sourcing support to guide, support and advise (soundboarding/sparring) the broader team from your experience (sourcing, vendor and stakeholder management) where you elaborate analyses.
· As a member of the Center of Excellence, contribute to the continuous increase of the maturity level of the S2P organization both within the sourcing organization and in cross-cutting actions / projects with an attitude of a Source to Pay ambassador.
· Educational background: Master's degree or equivalent
· Language Skills:
o Thorough knowledge of French and/or Dutch
o Thorough knowledge of the 2nd national language
o Thorough knowledge of English
· Technical knowledge required to perform the function:
o Thorough knowledge of data analytics (including Microsoft Office (Excel) and Power BI)
o Thorough knowledge of Performance Monitoring & Measuring techniques
o Thorough knowledge of project management techniques
o Multipurpose projects
o Risk and contract management
o Vendor and third party risk management
Your soft skills
· Proficient in stakeholder management in a large organization
· You are focused on efficient teamwork, can delegate and follow up with an open mindset.
· With an analytical driven mind looking for efficient solutions
· You can work under pressure with an eye for detail under tight deadlines
· You are well organized and result oriented
· Communication skills:
o Strong oral and verbal communication skills
· Thorough expertise of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word).
· You can easily make new contacts and work transversally
· You have persuasive power and the ability to make decisions