bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
Within this story we are looking for a Prevention Advisor.
Assisting management and employees in the application of the legal provisions and regulations concerning the well-being of employees in the performance of their work and participating in the development of the dynamic risk management system in order to optimise working conditions and reduce the risks of accidents and occupational diseases.
To develop and active and result-oriented security policy for its area of work, based on national and regional objectives.
Implementing the annual plans in close cooperation with local management. Contribute to the development of strategies, procedures and structures for the protection of employees, customers and assets.
Influencing, coaching, supervising and monitoring the middle management of the working area at collective and individual level. Where necessary, organise training and education in the field of safety.
Limit the number of accidents at work within the working area:
· Manage the correct reporting of accidents at work.
· Analyse and interpret the monthly statistics, with proposals for concrete actions for local management.
· Ensure that adequate analysis of accidents at work is carried out in order to develop effective preventive measures.
Coordinate and validate risk analyses within the work area. Systematically visit the different workplaces in the region.
Formulating advice within the work area on the organisation of workplaces and workplaces, on environmental factors, physical, chemical, carcinogenic and biological agents, work equipment and individual equipment, as well as on test projects for new work equipment/work organisation.
Follow the correct application for your work area:
· of the safety register,
· obligations relating to occupational medicine
· of the Work Equipment Directive and the Machinery Directive (three "green light" procedures for the putting into service procedure).
Ensure that all company visits within the working area are well organised.
Participate in the correct organisation of the various consultation sessions relating to well-being at work, within the region.
Maintaining good contacts with the various external bodies: the Federal Public Service for the Inspection of Well-being at Work, the fire brigade, the inspection bodies, the external prevention service.
Level of education: Bachelor
Experience required for the position: More than 3 years
Knowledge of languages: Thorough knowledge of the second national language
Technical knowledge required to perform the function:
· Thorough knowledge of workplace welfare legislation and regulations
· Thorough knowledge of office applications
· Driving licence B
· Diploma of prevention advisor level 2