IT Application Manager
Speos is part of the bpost group since 2001 and is the market leader in regulatory document management of paper and digital output for large companies and in the optimisation of their business processes.
In order to continue servicing our customers and to support our Customer Service team and Production Team, we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager (IT-SDM) who is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the IT operations, application maintenance, incident and problem management.
We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, including interesting job opportunities while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
Do you have a good knowledge of application management and incident handling and do you want to work in an organization with a family culture? Then you are the person we would like to hire.
The IT-SDM acts as a primary contact person for the Business, organizes and manages the team capacity and priorities, and plays a central role in the business continuity. The IT delivery team is composed of two analysts and one dispatcher of incidents.
· Monitor and propose improvements for Customer application and IT operational platforms;
· Ensure a good level of performance of the operational platforms and Customer applications;
· Responsible for establishing business relationships to enable efficient delivery of ICT services;
· Establish and monitor with the business the expected Service Levels;
· Measure and report on IT Services;
· Act as team leader, manages priorities and workload, set objectives and evaluate;
· Direct collaboration with operations and development teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) are guaranteed;
· Monitor capacity and resources in a multi-disciplinary environment;
· Ensure a relationship of quality and trust with the internal clients;
· Ensure application consistency, operational change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, operational configuration management;
· Communicate about IT services within the organization;
· Plan and schedule operational maintenance and service windows;
· Technical Analysis and report on incident.
· Master degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field/experience;
· 5 to 10 years proven experience in IT environment and in Service Delivery;
· Technical expertise in Application Management, with knowledge of various files and transactional formats (exemple XML, JMS) and technologies (Rest API);
· Experience with Dashboarding tools (Kibana);
· IT Service Management experience (ITIL knowledge is a plus);
· Experience in managing a team;
· Written and verbal communication skills;
· Work autonomously within set objectives, while being at ease multitasking in a fast-paced environment;
· You are passionate about the challenges and opportunities brought by technology and innovation. You like to challenge the status quo and common beliefs;
· Languages: FR, ENG, (NL).
We offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, mobile phone abonnement.
This is what distinguishes us:
· You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business.
You are part of the evolving strategy of speos
· You get to work in a company that is undergoing change, but that, above all, creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly speos culture are unique. And we will prove it
· You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.JOB.TITLE