HR Administration Specialist - My Time
HR Administration Specialist
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our employees with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting vacancies and training programs for everyone.
To help bpost's more than 26,000 employees with their personal questions, the HR Shared Services Centre is available every day.
In this context we are looking for a motivated HR administration Specialist. Someone who already has experience and knowledge of the following topics: working hours, leave, illness, benefits (time credit, unpaid leave, work stoppage).
Someone who wants to continue to grow and learn. And someone who wants to join a team of enthusiastic colleagues.
As an HR Administration Specialist in the My Time team within the HR Shared Services Centre, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
You will process data and manage individual files from recruitment to departure (working hours, leaves, illnesses).
You will be responsible for coding and monitoring the benefits and absences of bpost employees. You will be responsible for coding and monitoring the benefits and absences of bpost employees. You are familiar with the various HR domains involved: leave, sickness, benefits (time credit, unpaid leave, suspension from work, etc.).
You consult and enter data relating to the various administrative processes in the various HR IT applications. You will prepare and complete various certificates.
With the entire HRCC, you will be responsible for answering the phone to be the first point of contact for questions from employees, local management or external partners (NEO, federal pension service, employment agencies, etc.).
- You have a passion for human resources management and love talking to people. We would like to highlight the following.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a minimum of experience in human resources, specifically in managing leave, sickness, benefits, time credit, unpaid leave.....
- You are versatile and able to address issues in various "hard HR" areas.
- You are familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to talk to U internal and external customers.
- Experience in payroll is a great asset.
- You speak very good Dutch or French and knowledge of English
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits from more than 100 bpost partners.