Go To Market Manager Parcels & Logistics
GO TO MARKET MANAGER
The Go to Market team for parcels and logistics is responsible for creating and executing marketing communication campaigns for the entire product and services portfolio.
As a Go to Market manager, you are responsible for translating the business strategy into a marketing communication strategy and managing the marketing campaigns within your area of expertise, in order to improve relations with internal and external customers and contribute to improving bpost’s reputation.
About the job
In this position as a Go to Market Manager, you will manage the marketing activities for a portfolio of products or customers throughout their full life cycle. You devise the go-to-market process, plan time-lines, launch scenarios and promotions. This includes:
- Defining the marketing approach by interpreting market insights & customer behaviour, analysing results or past campaigns and stakeholder input
- Determining concrete actions that bpost can take in order to reach audiences and generate sales opportunities.
- Managing stakeholders, both internally (sales, digital marketing, datascientists,…) and externally (agencies).
- Bridging the gap between: strategy, tactics and practice, creativity and technology, trial and error…
- Reporting to the director Go to Market.
It goes without saying that you have strong business acumen and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
- A minimum of 5 of experience in a similar function. Your experience is richer than only go to market, you also have a holistic view where you keep an eye on the different stakeholders (external and internal clients).
- You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
- You are communication-minded and have the analytical and strategical skills to continuously evaluate your campaigns and optimize them in order to reach the objectives.
- You have excellent communication skills. You have a creative approach and like to think out of the box, this on a professional level.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in French and/or Dutch is required, other EU languages are a plus.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.