Go To Market Director
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
For our growing parcels department, we are currently recruiting a strategic yet pragmatic director for the Go To Market & Marcom team.
- You define and execute the go to market strategy: you collaborate with stakeholders to identify and maximize marketing opportunities to support the parcel division’s mission. This strategy is formalized in a marketing plan which includes reputation, customer-acquisition & -retention initiatives.
- You lead and develop the go to market team (8 employees), ensuring that their projects are aligned with the go to market strategy and vision.
- You sustain the promotion of the current or a new product portfolio, define and implement a solid go-to-market plan and implement for new product development.
- You manage the calendar with campaigns and thought leadership events such as webinars, conferences, social media & other online presence including the bpost website.
- You ensure consolidation of market & competitors analysis, continually reviewing changes to adjust the marketing plan if necessary
- You Negotiate with media agencies and secure best agreements on the production of tools and promotional materials in view of cost and ROI, in collaboration with group communication teams
- You set up and administer a marketing budget.
- You report to bpack’s director product, pricing & innovation
The ideal candidate can check most of the boxes below:
- Between 7-15 years of progressive experience in marketing strategy and execution
- A performance & content marketing background, with experience in digital marketing and People management
- Ability to positively inspire and motivate teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with a constructive challenging attitude towards stakeholders to ensure marketing actions can be efficient
- A balanced start-up, and corporate experience
- first hand digital transformation leadership track record
- Bilingual French/Dutch speaking
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.