Data business analyst
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Data Business Analyst to reinforce our Data Marketing team and shape the future of our data driven services.
As Data Business Analyst, you will work within our dynamic and enthusiastic Data Marketing team. Your data knowledge and business analysis experience will allow you to translate business requirements into technology, user stories, user data... You are customer oriented, at all times focusing on delivering value to the business.
About the job
As Data Business Analyst, you will :
- Gather the business requirements from the innovation team (functional & non-functional);
- Assess the impact on our current data landscape;
- Review the solution design from a functional point of view;
- Act as product owner (representing the business stakeholders) during the delivery phase;
- Write test scenario’s & assist business in acceptance testing;
- Roll-out the solution towards the business stakeholders ( communication, documentation & training).
In your role of Data Business Analyst you are a dynamic team player who challenges status quo & combines strong communication skills with a pragmatic and polyvalent approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
- You have a proven track record in preparing and writing business analyses.
- You have experience in managing different stakeholders in French, Dutch as well as in English.
- You have strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You are a good communicator and a facilitator with good organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of UML or other equivalent value.
- You have a positive and open mindset. You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and quick solutions.
- You like giving high level presentations and have the capacity to speak to business and technical audiences.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving is your second nature.
- You show deep values (trust, ambition, team work, respect, client centricity) in all situations.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.