Conversations designer - Chatbot
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
Working for bpost means working for many internal partners, thousands of companies and millions of customers. bpost is a company that is expanding its digital activities. To achieve this growth, the digital marketing team is expanding.
Are you ready to join this exciting journey?
The Conversations designer - chatbot writes the conversations we want in our chatbots. You are also responsible for documenting and working out tone and voice.
About the job
Do you say 'yes' to at least 90% of the questions below? Do you shout out loud 'YES' to at least 70% of the questions? Then you are the right person! Applying is the only thing left to do (not via chatbot for now, but maybe you will build it with us?)!
- Are you obsessed with user experience? Do you want to do better and better for users who find answers via chatbots?
- Are you excellent at translating internal lingo and processes into the language of our users? Could you tell from this sentence that lingo is probably not the right word to use in the conversation?
- Are you good at organizing workshops? Do you enjoy working with others and taking the lead to finalize a conversations from A to Z? Are you already looking for your (digital) post-its?
- Do you understand the technicalities behind chatbots? Can you work together with your direct colleague who is in charge of building the intents based on the conversation you created?
- Are you a strong communicator who likes to introduce our colleagues into the wonderful world of chatbots?
- Do you understand that an answer has to be the same whether it is given by phone, website or chat? Do you know that a chat will give a different answer than an FAQ?
- Do you have knowledge of techniques such as Prompt, Empathy, Understanding, Implicit Confirmation, Explicit Confirmation, Escalating, Breath...?
- Can you use dashboards and reports to come up with a whole range of improvements to the conversations that already exist? Do you like numbers and results?
- Are you someone who says "There is no I in Team"? Ok, we know that "ME" is in Team. But do you also succeed in taking the digital marketing team to the next level by sharing your expertise? Are you eager to work with your direct colleagues on the chatbots? And with many other stakeholders?
- Do you switch blindly between the role of copywriter, gatekeeper and initiative taker? Do you firmly state your messages?
What do you bring to bpost?
- Experience in building conversations for chatbots.
- Experience in the field of digital marketing.
- A smooth personality that can interact with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Experience in digital project management and stakeholder management.
- Your sense of working in a good structure, where you make your priorities very clear.
- Your excellent communication skills.
- A degree at Master level or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digital environment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Native language is Dutch or French. The ability to proofread in the other language.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.