Consultant Public Sector
Consultant Public Sector
Bpost is Belgium’s leading postal operator, delivering mail and happiness to millions of doorsteps every day. At the Sales&Marketing Mail department it is our goal to connect businesses, citizens and the public sector by managing both physical and digital communication. We thrive on innovation and data, and we breathe digital - although we love the smell of paper, of course. We believe bpost can play a role in the transformation of the Public Sector by offering inclusive solutions in which each citizen can better interact with the government and in which the government can be more efficient. Is this vacancy something for you? Then you're definitely someone who wants to make things happen. Because the future of mail is hybrid, and we are looking for people who want to be at the heart of this transformation.
Role and responsibilities
· You maintain and further build a strong and solid network within the public sector.
· You are committed to your contacts and create a solid partnership. You do this by listening to their challenges and thinking along with them about how Bpost can provide added value and an adequate solution.
· Monitoring parliamentary and institutional news (Belgian and European) to detect new opportunities.
· Formalizing the customer's needs and transforming them into opportunities for Bpost.
· Helping the government realizing their agenda by proposing solutions and ensuring that these solutions are purchased by the government.
It goes without saying that you have strong relational skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You have a strong interest in the public sector. Know and understand what is going on in the political arena at both federal and regional level. Know the interaction and agendas of the different political parties and understand where the sensitivities lie.
· You are a born communicator, you can connect with both operational business teams and top management. This fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well in English.
· You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
· You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
· You are oriented on long-term relations and not focused on short term results.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
· As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.