Commercial Assistant - Brussels
Would you like to become one of the unique bpost faces? Good news: even in this age of social distancing we continue to look for talent. We need you – now more than ever – to help us connect people. Thanks to the hundreds of colleagues at our cleaning service, who have provided thousands of litres of hand sanitiser and tens of thousands of facemasks, bpost is able to guarantee a covid-secure application process and working environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You log every phone call in our contact management system.
- You ensure that data is correctly logged at all times.
- If a customer needs documents, brochures or information, you make sure the customer receives them.
- You keep your knowledge up to date by following training or studying on your own.
- You pass on valuable input to your team leader that can help improve service.
- You always prioritise our strict confidentiality and fraud-fighting rules.
- You have a secondary school diploma.
- You have at least six months’ experience in an equivalent position.
- You can handle customer and call processes.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of French.
- You can use Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
- You are focused on customers and results, and you are good at dealing with stress.
- You are a team player, sociable with good listening skills.
- You always look at things with an analytical mind.
- At bpost you make the difference by being a good listener and having a customer-first mindset.
- In a dynamic working environment like our call center, your drive and desire to do more for your customers every day are key.
- Your daily efforts are rewarded with much more than a competitive salary package, including numerous fringe benefits.
- Are you interested in concrete career opportunities and stimulating trainings? This is the job for you.