Business Transformation Manager
Business Transformation Manager
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In order to ensure continuous growth and the right strategic decisions, we are looking for a communicative and well organized manager that can support the development of our Mail Sales & Marketing activities.
The Business transformation manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Mail Sales & Marketing in making sound decisions related to strategic Tracks, in order for the department to reach its business goals.
It involves initiating, leading and bringing to a good end strategic Tracks related to key topics for the department. The Business transformation manager ensures that the right issues/opportunities are identified, structured, well understood and correctly sized (both in scope and potential impact (risk and opportunities)). He/she ensures that all the relevant insights are collected, that the supporting analysis are done and that scenarios for actions are identified and sized. He/she proposes recommendations for next steps and supports the decision making process to ensure impact. This against the defined deadlines and with the highest quality of work.
In addition to the strategic section, there is also a section on performance management in this position. Here you will keep an overview of the various projects and business results and coordinate the reporting towards the various stakeholders.
Business transformation manager reports directly to the Head of Mail Sales & Marketing. It’s a position to support the Head of Sales & Marketing. The Business Transformation Manager leads a small team of dedicated resources and he or she cooperates closely with the BU Managers and ensures transversality.
The position is located at the bpost HQ in Brussels.
In your role of Manager mail sales & marketing strategy, you are clearly a dynamic team player who combines solid analytical thinking with a hands-on approach.
We highlight the following qualities:
- You have a proven track record as manager, experience in strategizing in a complex business organisation would be an asset
- You have a strong business sense and business accumen
- You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships (within the team and within the whole group).
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and efficient solutions.
- You can work under pressure, with an eye for details and with tight deadlines.
- You have strong influencing and networking skills (thanks to your engaging character, your flexibility and your inclusive character).
- You are business & people driven.
- You are a result oriented self-starter
bpost group is a modern and efficient postal operator with a network of more than 1,336 postal outlets, providing the universal service in Belgium, serving every letterbox and delivering around 7 million letters and 250,000 parcels, as well as banking and insurance services (through bpost bank).
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
- You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities.
- You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our many training programs and the many career opportunities.
- In the coming years, bpost group will pursue additional growth opportunities, internally and externally, within the frame of its core competences. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
- You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
- You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
- With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.