bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In this evolving context, consistent communication through different channels is crucial. That is why we are looking for a highly talented and hands-on group communication expert who is willing to join us in further building our brands. If you have a passion for marketing and lifestyle brands do not look further. Under the guidance of the Head of group brand team, the project & brand governance manager will be responsible to build & implement the communication strategy to support and promote the group and its brands.
The Strategic brand project & governance manager will be responsible for the co-creation and realization of corporate communication and brand projects related to the strategy and the culture of the group, in order to contribute to the achievement of an optimal communication strategy:
· You define a multi-channel, inspiring & coherent approach to position and promote the group and its brands and make recommendations based on briefing and resources, taking into account corporate guidelines and brand architecture rules, team objectives and target groups;
· You make strategic recommendation for new name/logo/asset identity & positioning;
· You maximize media opportunities, implement these opportunities and assist in building good commercial relationships and deals with media representatives;
· You will supervise Branding, Advertising & Social media activities;
· You contribute in an inspiring way to the development and management of the brand positioning and coach every departments or target audience in applying the brand book;
· You measure and adapt brand communication actions and strategic communication plans in order to assess the impact of the information;
· You advise on the communication approach, detect possible reputation risks and provide support to the business regarding the quality of its communication;
· You report on the status of the group's communication plans regarding activities impacting other communication plans and/or projects.
In your role of Strategic brand project & governance manager you are clearly a dynamic team player who combines solid strategic thinking with a hands-on approach. We highlight the following qualities:
· You have a proven track record (10 years of experience) in executing a communication strategy and a thorough knowledge of current branding communication trends.
· Project management has no secrets for you.
· You have an excellent understanding of the marketing mix and creativity to think out of the box.
· You like coaching or motivating people to ensure continued embedding of the brand book & guidelines.
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others, and you are strong in building relationships (within the team and within the whole group).
· To effectively communicate within the group, you should speak French, Dutch and English.
· You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and efficient solutions.
· You have an international perspective, and you are sensitive to cultural issues.
· You have strong influencing and networking skills (thanks to your engaging character, your flexibility and your inclusive character).
· You can translate consumer insights, market trends and the positioning, vision and goals of the company into actionable and relevant brand assets and communication plans.
The position is based in Brussels but will require meetings inside/outside Brussels or Belgium and outside normal office hours.
bpost group is a modern and efficient postal operator with a network of more than 1,336 postal outlets, providing the universal service in Belgium, serving every letterbox five days a week and delivering around 7 million letters and 250,000 parcels on a daily basis, as well as banking and insurance services (through bpost bank).
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities.
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our many training programs and the many career opportunities.
· In the coming years, bpost group will pursue additional growth opportunities, internally and externally, within the frame of its core competences. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.