AI trainer - Chatbot
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
Working for bpost means working for many internal partners, thousands of companies and millions of customers. bpost is a company that is expanding its digital activities. To achieve this growth, the digital marketing team is expanding.
Are you ready to join this exciting journey?
The AI trainer / Intents manager is responsible for the implementation of conversations in the chatbot environment. You are also responsible for the follow-up of the backlog with ICT for future improvements to the chatbot.
About the job
Do you say 'yes' to at least 90% of the questions below? Do you shout out loud 'YES' to at least 70% of the questions? Then you are the right person! Applying is the only thing left to do (not via chatbot for now, but maybe you will build it with us?)!
- Are you obsessed with user experience? Do you want to do better and better for users who find answers through chatbots?
- Using chatlogs, can you discover why users are not finding answers in the chatbot? Are you able to you prioritize these discoveries?
- Can you implement new conversations in a chatbot? Can you optimize existing conversations?
- Are you a fan of numbers and dashboards? Are you a hero of end-to-end reporting and funnels? Can you translate numbers in a dashboard into insights and actions?
- Do you understand the impact of chat on customer satisfaction, calls and live chat?
- Are you a person who likes to test before spending a lot of time on a project?
- Do you interact easily with colleagues in ICT? Do you succeed in drawing up a roadmap together in order to realize the right conversations in time?
- Can you actively participate in preparations of new solutions for the customers' needs?
- Can you easily communicate with colleagues from different business units? Can you translate their needs and wishes into a (future) design for the chatbot?
- Are you looking forward to working with your direct colleagues who will develop the chatbots at bpost with you?
- Are you the kind of person who can bring structure to a domain that is constantly evolving?
What do you bring to bpost?
- Experience in implementing conversations for chatbots, preferably in Dialogflow.
- An extensive experience in the field of digital marketing.
- A smooth personality that can deal with different internal and external contacts.
- Experience in digital project management and stakeholder management.
- Your sense of working in a good structure, where your priorities are very clear.
- Your excellent communication skills
- A degree at Master level or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digital environment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.